Thank you for visiting our website, dsart.eu (the “Site”). This Site is conducted by ds art gmbh, a company incorporated in Basel, Switzerland with company number CHE 171.804.834, registered office at Bäumleingasse 22, 4051 Basel (“ds art”, “we,” “our” or “us”).
Please read these Terms carefully because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site.
By accessing, viewing, or using the content or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you have read and understood these Terms, that you agree to them, and intend to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not granted permission to use this Site and must exit immediately.
The contents of our website pages were prepared with the greatest care. Nonetheless, we cannot assume liability for the timeless accuracy and completeness of the information.
These Terms were last updated on July 21, 2021.
Intellectual property rights
All copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, and other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered in and on the Site including all content and applications located on the Site shall remain vested in ds art or its licensors. All such rights are reserved.
You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the content on the Site without written permission from ds art.
The use or reproduction of any ds art trademarks appearing on the Site is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
Concerning any doubts or requests regarding materials on the Site, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
ds art respects the intellectual property rights of others and we will not share, upload, post on our website, or otherwise transmit through our website any materials that violate another party’s intellectual property rights. When we receive a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement (as defined below), we will quickly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
In case we receive a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement, we agree that we will:
(a) expeditiously (in no more than 48 hours) disable access to any URL that is publicly shared on Lévy Gorvy website for which we receive a notice of claimed infringement, or as to which we otherwise know that it is infringing; and
(b) immediately (in no more than 48 hours) contact anyone who submits a notice of claimed infringement that does not include all of the information required to investigate such claim, but who provides us with contact information, to ask them to provide any missing information.
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement be in writing. For us to act on your notice, you must be authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed. When informing dsart of an alleged copyright infringement, you should:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by your Notification, you may provide a representative list of such works at that site.
2. Identify the URL or other specific location on the service or website provided by us that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the alleged infringing material.
3. Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
4. Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Include a statement by you that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
6. Include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement to our designated agent by mail or e-mail as set forth below:
ds art gmbg, Bäumleingasse 22, 4051 Basel, Switzerland
By submitting a notice of claimed infringement, you agree that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees if you materially misrepresent that content on our website and/or application is copyright infringing.
Upon receiving a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and promptly investigate the alleged infringement.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are troubled with us, please contact us, as soon as possible. If we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you and give you information required by law about our alternative dispute resolution provider.
We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of Basel-Stadt.
To the extent that applicable law permits, each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in force.